One platform for event marketing & delivery
Email remains one of the top customer acquisition tools for many businesses. And if the emails you send are expected, personalized, and useful—many people are delighted to receive them.
So, if you have an event to market: you need to be hitting your attendees’ inboxes with a cheery “hello!” and some helpful messaging.
Jomablue’s leading platform for event marketing professionals makes it easy to master email marketing—because Jomablue covers all the bases when it comes to event delivery and attendee experience, including in-built email marketing.
Delivering on our promise of truly integrated event delivery has led to the expansion of our email marketing features. Offering marketing solutions inside Jomablue helps you streamline event planning and execution, and ensures your marketing activity is more effective.
3 Popular uses of Jomablue’s email marketing feature
Jomablue’s email tools support event marketers’ to make event delivery quicker, easier, and more effective. Three of the most popular uses of email marketing tools are detailed below.
1. Ticketing/Log-in communications.
Pre-scheduled email and SMS campaigns are sent to people registered to attend your event. Ticketing communication can be segmented by attendee category – for example, delegates, sponsors, or speakers – so messages are personalized for their needs. The automated delivery of communications can be used to engage audiences across any format:
- In-person event attendees receive a link to a unique QR code for arrival authentication and check-in.
- Virtual event attendees receive the URL link to access the event log-in page. No app download is needed: access is as simple as clicking a link.
- Hybrid event attendees receive tailored information that is timely and relevant based on how they interact with your event experiences.
2. Event announcements.
Email marketing is a fantastic way to drum up excitement pre-event or. You can design and deliver an entire sequence of emails to build anticipation and share details about your event as content is locked in. For example, you might reach out to:
- Release details of high-profile speakers
- Share testimonials or images from past events
- Provide links to related sponsor or guest blogs
- Invite attendees to register for workshops or breakout sessions
- Share welcome video content explaining some highlights from the event.
3. How-to instructions.
Email is an effective way to simply keep people in the loop, set the right expectations, and answer commonly asked questions. Make event day run smoothly by sharing key information that will make the experience more rewarding for attendees. For example:
- What to expect when they arrive
- COVID-safe considerations
- How to make the most of online tools (for virtual and hybrid) such as the technical requirements for virtual networking.
Why choose a built-in email tool?
Jomablue email marketing is a convenient way to message those registered to attend an event from directly within the platform.
It makes sense for a business that invests heavily in events to use a flexible, end-to-end event platform with built-in email tools because:
- The platform stores event-specific information that a business CRM may not use. For example, event-specific profiling information or attendance categories.
- Communications can be dispatched quickly and easily, avoiding delays due to working across multiple systems and wider business scheduling.
- Organizers can trigger email communications based on real-time event behavior. For example, providing session-specific details as people enter a session, or sending a reminder SMS to attendees that have not checked in as the welcome address begins. Jomablue’s automation tools, supported by email campaign features, can send attendee communications that are more timely and more personal by drawing on information captured by the platform based on a person’s unique event journey. For more information about how to make the most of this powerful tool, speak to one of our experts.
New – email campaign reporting feature
Included in our latest platform release, users can now access more detailed reporting about email campaign delivery, opens, and clicks.
Event metrics that focus on engagement can determine the success of marketing campaigns and help you learn which messages resonate with that audience. Open and click reporting highlights what worked, and helps you identify what didn’t.
A dedication to event insights
Jomablue’s detailed and powerful reporting sets the platform apart from other providers. Delivery, open, and click email campaign reporting is another example of how Jomablue does more to support event organizers with powerful tools that make a tangible difference to event activity.
For more information about how this industry-leading virtual, hybrid, and in-person event solution can support your event plans, speak to one of our experts.