Event Reporting and Insights
Jomablue’s data-driven features are specially designed to deliver reporting and insights that evolve events from being a moment-in-time activity, to achieve long lasting impacts on your business.
Knowledge at your fingertips
See Reporting & Insights features in action
Check out our overview of Reporting & Insights features and how they can support your event.
With real-time reporting across all our features, you can drive greater insights into registrations, sponsor & exhibitor performance, attendee engagement, and much more.
Make sense of event success in real-time
Leverage the power of real-time Dashboards to make better decisions faster:
- Know how many people arrived and when
- Understand session and speaker performance based on variable data
- Share operational data with event stakeholders
- Pre-set event reporting (e.g. CPD/E data) ready the moment an event ends
- Monitor traffic and activity across different event formats (in-person vs online) simultaneously
Transform data into actionable event insights
Maximise event ROI and transform Event data is transformed into attendee insights:
- Utilize Jomablue Attendee Engagement Scoring to categorize attendees by topics of interest or based on existing Marketing Personas
- Enhance customer CRM profiles with segmentation data, unique to your business
- Identify hot leads to pass back to sales teams for quick and targeted follow up
Enhance event experience and create lasting business impact
Leverage holistic insights into audience behaviour to improve the event experience and drive targeted business follow-up:
- Power sales and marketing activity with customer profiling data
- Reach success measures with data that supports engagement, enjoyment, access to content, sponsor ROI, digital reach, and conversion
- Tailor program and agenda content to match demand
- Cultivate networking between attendees and with exhibitors with enhanced Networking recommendations
Book a Demo
Jomablue is the leading knowledge platform for event organizers and marketers. Transform your event activity now.