TouchpointsConnect, share, and engage
Streamline information exchange during an event
Touchpoints power interactive experiences and competitions during your event. This feature enables event organizers to send pre-loaded content to attendees via email or text message, supports tap-to-download event experiences, and streamlines item collection.
➤ Send pre-loaded content to attendees via email or SMS
➤ Identify customers with interest in niche products
➤ Add value to sponsors, allowing them to gather leads from a number of locations around an event
➤ Measure attendee interaction and engagement for richer lead scoring
How it works
Create event Touchpoints
- Touchpoints are a great way to add energy to an event by enabling additional interactive experiences for attendees.
- Guests who wish to engage more passively during an event can also benefit form receiving additional content that suits their interests.
- Simply upload Touchpoint content into Jomablue.
- This could be a document, a promotional offer, or a list of items ready for attendees to collect during the event.
Tap to receive information
- Physical Touchpoints are then positioned around the event-site.
- Usually attached to a plinth, and supported by attractive signage, attendees approach a Touchpoint to receive specific content relevant to their individual needs.
- Attendees tap their Smart Badge to obtain information, or collect items from Touchpoints.
- For example allocation of event swag bags, access to a white paper, or entry into a competition are all facilitated by Touchpoints.
Gain valuable customer insight
- Details of the content accessed by an attendee is captured by their Smart Badge.
- This data provides event organizers with information about each persons engagement with during the event and specialized topics of interest.
- For this reason Touchpoints are a valuable contributor to an attendees overall Engagement Score, generated at the end of an event.