Session Attendance ManagementMeasure engagement. Support informed operational decisions
Instant reporting on people flow across an event
Track session attendance in real-time, including when people enter and exit sessions, to facilitate room management.
➤ Effectively manage flows of people across multiple rooms and venues
➤ Measure popularity of topics and speakers in real-time
➤ Evolve future-event agendas based on session attendance
➤ Understand attendee’s areas of interest based on session choice
How it works
Receive a Smart Badge
- A Jomablue Smart Badge is issued during Event Check-in.
- This innovative technology captures, stores, and shares information about how attendees engage during an event.
Tap attendee’s Smart Badge as they enter a Session
- Trained staff welcome and tap an attendee’s Smart Badge as they enter or exit a Session.
- This captures information about exactly who, and how many people attend that Session.
- Session specific content can be triggered from Session Check-in and sent to attendees by email, or through the Mobile Event App.
- Additional related content can also be downloaded from fixed points in the room.
Session Check-in data enhances operational decisions
- Event Dashboard reporting summarizes the behaviour of attendees at every Session. Including how many people have arrived or left a Session.
- Room management, session start times, and speaker popularity can all be assessed, based on how people behave.
Gain valuable customer insight
- Reports showing which sessions an attendee visits provides event organizers with information about their individual motivations and interests.
- For this reason Session Attendance data is a valuable contributor to an attendee’s overall Engagement Score.
- Sales and marketing teams use this information post-event to identify highly engaged attendees, or those with specailized interests.
- Schedule campaigns based on customer interests indentified by their Session choice.