Great news, this month’s release brings some significant improvements to features you may already use, such as video tables and video on demand. Keep reading to find out more, or book a call with one of our experts.
NEW: Screen sharing on Video Tables
- Bring small groups together face-to-face.
- Connect virtual and in-person attendees in shared discussions.
- Run engaging workshops with screen sharing capability.
NEW: Video On Demand Block
- VOD players have been used by Jomablue customers for a while already.
- What’s new is that the feature is now built into Jomablue, further removing the reliance on 3rd party providers.
- This enables greater quality control of video output and ease of use for customers.
NEW: External systems can bulk update data to Jomablue
- This broadens the options to connect external systems, such as CRMs.
- Bulk import or update your registration list directly into Jomablue.
- One-way and two-way data flow uses Jomablue’s Data Warehouse API or Connector.
For more information about how Jomablue can support your calendar of events, speak to our experts.