Stream live at the click of a button!
Jomablue’s Broadcast feature provides a versatile and powerful way for speakers to present live content to an audience.
It is the easiest and fastest way to support speakers’ presentations, regardless of where they are located in the world. All presenters need an Internet connection, camera, and audio capabilities. No software or downloads are required, access is as simple as logging into Jomablue.
Why is Jomablue Broadcast a good option for virtual events?
There are many presentation options available for virtual events. A summary of the most popular choices is explained below.
- Video on demand – viewers can start, end, and pause a video at any time. Great for virtual event pages with people coming and going throughout the day at non-specific times.
- Simulated live stream – presentations appear live but are in fact recorded and edited ahead of time. This process safeguards presentation, production, and technical considerations.
- Live steam – broadcasts in real-time. Gives a feeling of ‘event day’ excitement. Most closely replicates an in-person experience.
There are many advantages to choosing a live stream presentation tool that is built into the virtual event platform. These include;
- Ease of use for administrators – having a single platform to manage an entire event streamlines activity and saves time.
- Removes hassle of working with multiple providers.
- No need for cumbersome third-party integrations.
- Hosts present directly from a laptop or computer. No expenses are incurred for studio, staging, or production teams.
- Ideal for when speakers are presenting from different locations, rather than a studio or stage environment.
- Supports speakers, as there is no need to download additional apps or navigate separate platforms. Everything they need is all in one place.
- Jomablue Broadcast is incredibly user-friendly. Live streams are launched and managed with ease.
How does it work?
Viewer experience: Attendees watch a presentation streamed on a virtual event page.
Admin experience: Hosts can share their screen, configure the layout, and manage guest-speaker attendance. If desired, event organizers can choose to manage this on behalf of their speakers by using one of the 16 possible host profiles.
Green Room experience: Invite hosts to a hidden page that contains their Hosted Broadcast List. Displayed will be a list of their sessions, start times, and a countdown to their live appearance, or a flashing “ON NOW” indicator. Hosts simply click “Launch Now” to enter their broadcast.
Attendee interaction experience: Hosts have the option to open the floor for questions. There are multiple options for audience participation:
- Attendees can join the broadcast to ask a question. This is managed through a Question Waiting Room. Once the speaker answers that question the attendee leaves and the next person can be admitted.
- Attendees can be admitted as expert guests for a discussion that is shared broadly as part of a session without the responsibilities and access of being a host.
- Smaller broadcasts can be used to facilitate a breakout session. Attendees can enter and leave a discussion only open to those invited.
What does it look like?
Every event is unique. Below is a stylized image of how Jomabue Broadcast could look to a host during a live presentation.
For more information about Jomablue Broadcasts or to discuss your next virtual or hybrid event, speak to one of our experts.