Insights and ReportingTransform live experiences into sales and marketing insights
Support informed decision-making, supercharged sales leads, and enriched CRM data
Jomablue event intelligence combines insights from lead scoring, attendee engagement scoring, and persona segmentation to allow you to create more effective sales and marketing strategies.
➤ View attendee location data in real time
➤ Collect data on attendee interactions and content consumed during an event
➤ Compare year-on-year metrics for event attendance and exhibitor performance
➤ Gain customer insight based on real-time activity reports
➤ Sales teams can effectively prioritize post-event follow-up with highly engaged attendees
How it works
Collect data based on how customers behave
- The Jomablue Smart Badge issued during Event Check-in captures, stores, and shares information about attendees behaviour.
- When a customer goes through Check-in, enters a Session, visits a Vendor, or requests Related Content their Smart Badge instantly shares this data with organizers via the Event Dashboard.
View customer behaviour data in real time
- Throughout an event the Event Dashboard displays a real-time summary of where people are located and how they are engaging with event content.
- Understand how many people have arrived, who has checked into a session, and which exhibitors are attracting conversation. Empoer decisions about when to start a session, which speakers are popular, and which exhibitors are having success, based on varifyable data.
- Dashboards are customized for every event to show information based on organizer’s objectives.
- Customer segmentation supports a deeper level of understanding where staff, VIPs, or new prospects can be quickly identified on the Dashboard.
Improve post-event conversion based on detailed customer insights
- Post event, Jomablue provides an Engagement Score for every attendee, based on the data collected during an event.
- The more someone interacts with event activity and content, the higher their Engagement Score.
- The benefit? Sales teams enter post-event conversations with highly engaged attendees that are far more likely to convert.
- CRM systems also benefit from valuable customer data that comes back from an event, to enrich customer profiles.