At Jomablue we strive to stay at the cutting-edge, incorporating technological advancements into our products and constantly enhancing our existing platform to bring the best possible experience our customers and event attendees. June saw a number of enhancements offering new email campaign options, SMS functionality and more streamlined record creation and editing. Keep reading for full details.
- Ability to export a list of all unregistered tickets before an event.
- Ability to send reminder emails to people who have purchased a ticket for an event but have not yet registered a person against the ticket
- Ability to view an attendee’s event engagement score within their record
- Redesigned person record interface to display multiple custom fields and entitlements
- Ability for admin users to create, edit, and disable user accounts
- Ability for users to setup and manage email and SMS campaigns to communicate to attendees
- New email and SMS send engine increasing capacity for large volume broadcasts
- Ability to provide exhibitors with custom field information for leads captured at the event
- Released the Jomablue API allowing customers to retrieve event data from Jomablue