Once your clients see how Jomablue delivers the business insights they crave, they will be queuing up to get on board.
As an event agency producer, Jomablue works for you but is that enough? You need to be able to show your clients that it works for them too. Let’s look at how you can do that.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits for event producers are clear: simplifying administration for registration and ticketing, the ability to create an event app in as little as one hour, and an integrated platform that means data is entered just once and updates across every feature. Then, on event day, the live analytics dashboard provides an at-a-glance summary of the entire event, empowering operational decision making based on verifiable data. For event producers, it’s a no brainer.
The problem is, your clients have different priorities. Easy administration for you is not compelling enough for them to sign off on a premium event experience platform. But there are plenty of other reasons why they should, and will.
What’s in it for them?
A highly impressive, professional first impression
- No queuing, no impersonal check-in machines and minimal wait time. It takes just three seconds to check in, meaning customers can begin to explore the event the moment they arrive.
- Attendees don’t have to wait and event teams aren’t rushing around printing, sorting, updating and scrambling for attendance data during check-in.
Event intelligence that enables more personalized experiences
- The days of one-size-fits-all experiences are well behind us. To properly engage with customers, experiences must be highly personalized to meet individual motivations. Jomablue’s data-driven technology enables a level of personalization not possible without the cutting-edge integrated platform.
- Arrivals are greeted by name. Smart Badges and lanyards differ to reflect customer categories. VIP arrival SMS alerts mean those who need an extra-special welcome receive it. And that’s just the beginning.
- Event content is shared with attendees depending on how they behave during an event. When an attendee checks into a session, asks for additional related content, utilizes a touchpoint or visits a specific exhibitor, relevant content is immediately sent to their inbox. Businesses can be confident that every attendee, whatever their reasons for attending, will receive all the available information that is relevant to them.
An at-a-glance understanding of how the event is performing
- The Jomablue Event Dashboard provides an at-a-glance summary for businesses of how an event is progressing. Business leaders, who may not even be at the event, can see how many VIPs have arrived, how many people have attended each Session and which demo stands are performing well.
Event intelligence that delivers on business objectives
- An event is an ideal environment in which to collect rich data about customers and prospects. But how do you capture that information during an event hosting tens of thousands of people? Jomablue event intelligence provides wide-reaching insights to feed back into CRMs about every attendee, their product interest, and how ready they are to purchase.
- Attendee Engagement Scoring identifies anyone highly engaged with event content on a particular topic, who is therefore more likely to convert during post event follow-up.
- Session Attendance data, Touchpoints, and Related Content place attendees into different persona groups, depending on the topics with which they chose to engage.
- Return on event investment measures can be deeper and broader, based on data Jomablue gathers during an event. This goes beyond attendee numbers, ticket revenue generated, and session attendance estimates. Jomablue intelligence can measure the number of hot leads, demonstrated engagement with a key product, qualify marketing leads and much, much more.
So, as you can see, your clients stand to gain from Jomablue every bit as much as you do and, armed with this information, you can now demonstrate far reaching benefits from this investment, right across their businesses.
To learn more about how you can help your clients experience these benefits, contact the Jomablue team today.