3 ways to boost sponsor value during virtual events
- Finding the right sponsors for an event can be critical to your commercial success, and negotiations often hinge on the relevance and impact of the benefits you offer. You need to deliver real value to make sponsorships a significant source of income.
Release notes – March 2021
- Jomablue is committed to creating virtual event experiences that captivate audiences and provide tangible value for organizers. Take a look at the latest features, improvements, and changes to the platform included in our latest release.
Interacting with virtual audiences
- Which feature should you use when? Jomablue helps remove limitations on how event organizers can interact with virtual audiences. In fact, you’ll benefit from a wide variety of interaction tools when you use Jomablue Community to plan and deliver virtual or hybrid events.
Release notes – February 2021
- Jomablue strives to set the standard in platform flexibility and user experience across virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. Below are the details from our latest release as we consistently evolve as a virtual event leader. Discover new features, integrations, and updates to Jomablue.
3 ways to instantly improve hybrid events
- The shape of events may have changed forever. Our chameleon-like industry has adapted to a global pandemic by embracing virtual experiences, and is now exploring new, digitally-enabled safety measures as we eye a return to in-person events.
Given the critical role of technology in helping event organizers adjust to change—plus the ubiquitous nature of technology in people’s daily life—it’s likely that hybrid events that combine face-to-face and online interactions will continue to expand.But what makes for a truly successful hybrid experience?
How Jomablue supports COVID safe in-person experiences
- The threat of the Coronavirus remains with us, but recent months have brought new hope for a return to in-person gatherings in the future. As COVID-19 vaccines progress —and depending on the location and size of the event—meeting face-to-face is again being considered in some parts of the world. For businesses that depend on live events for marketing and revenue, it’s an obvious boon. Attendees’ too, are eager. One survey found 80% were keen to return to live events provided they’re tempered by health and safety measures.